In this educational webinar, Adam Robinson from Cerasis, a leading North American Transportation Management Solutions Company, will address how automation in the supply chain is allowing companies to empower their employees with a more strategic work flow aiding in overall collaboration with peers across departments, improved business operations, more efficient manufacturing, a healthier corporate culture, and more visibility to data and processes providing the ability to gain actionable insights that lead towards actions that impact the company’s bottom line.
We’ll address how automation in the supply chain will provide employees with the following:
- More Strategic Procurement
- Improved Supplier/Vendor Management (Automated buying on an e-commerce website for repeat orders, automated freight pickups for inbound delivery, automated tracking alerts)
- Improved Picking & Warehouse Efficiency thanks to Picking Autonomous Mobile Robots & Voice Commands
- More Efficient Manufacturing as well as ability to fill the skills gap & make more strategic employees
- Find Freight Capacity & Reduce Freight Costs with Automated, AI, & Blockchain Driven TMS
- Importance of Integrating Automation for Improved Supply Chain Visibility
- Using Automation Driven Data for Improved Actionable Insights
We look forward to having you at this webinar!
February 6, 2019 11.00 AM PST, 2.00 PM EST, 7.00 PM GMT
Brought to you by: