Today's supply chain environment requires a company to achieve a competitive edge by improving its entire supply chain process. It's common to run into data overload, leading to disparate systems, information silos, and the inability to navigate external factors impacting the supply chain processes. The future of the supply chain industry will take the emotion out of decision-making and leverage the advantages of technology to transform data into actionable intelligence.
The digital transformation of supply chains has already begun, but with an overload of raw data, it can be hard to sort through and find the information that can help you make important decisions. With actual "clean" data that can be analyzed and turned into action, you can improve your company's bottom line and, ultimately, your end customer experience. In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Trend analysis and anomaly detection
- What KPIs are critical to measure
- How to transform your raw data into actionable intelligence
- How technology will transform and digitize the supply chain
- Impacts of a digital supply chain future
October 18th, 2022 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm BST